Thank you for your interest in Spring Valley Academy! Throughout our history, SVA has grown into a first-class educational institution. More than that, SVA is a family with a strong alumni base made up of graduates who are excelling in their fields and bringing about positive change in their communities.
Here are some items to consider when preparing your student’s admission process:
New students must provide:
- A completed application form
- Copy of their birth certificate as required by the State of Ohio
- Copy of their immunization records as required by the State of Ohio
- A completed physical examination form or a sports physical form (for those in Grades 6-12 wishing to participate in the sports program)
- A copy of a current academic report (unless entering school for the first time)
- School records
Begin Completing Your Application
This link will take you to a new website to begin filling out information. Please click here.
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact Vicki Swetnam, Recruiting and Marketing Director, at 937.433.0790.
Current Student Readmission Procedure:
Each spring, students currently enrolled will be given the opportunity to preregister for the following school year. The preregistration process will assure the student of enrollment for the next school year, subject to review by the Admissions Committee. This review will be completed prior to the final re-acceptance of a student in the middle school or high school divisions.