For parents filling out an application, please review the instructions and resources below, including a checklist to guide you. The application process is the most important initial step to have your child become a student at Spring Valley Academy. If you have any questions, our staff would be happy to assist you.
NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- Parents, please complete the Admission information $155 for Grades K-5 (which includes the cost of the readiness assessment) and/or $125 for Grades 6-12
- Parents may contact the Business Office for a financial aid application if they feel they need financial assistance. [Please see Financial Information for more specific information]
- Homeschool students must present a letter from their school district stating their current home school status to establish eligibility for enrollment.
- Once all forms and school records have been received, a date for the placement assessment [Grades K-8] and/or an entrance interview will be arranged.
- After the interview, administration will make a decision regarding admission.
New Student Enrollment Checklist:
- SVA application forms
- Student application
- Medical evaluation of student (physical)
- Consent for emergency medical treatment
- Parental permission field trip form
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Most recent report card (if applicable)
- Legal papers to show proof of guardianship (such as in the case of divorce)
- After filling out the parent information portion of the Admission Information Sheet, submit it to the previous school for them to complete and return to SVA along with the school records. [This form authorizes the release of all school records.] Home school students must present a letter from their school district stating their current home school status.
- Current school physical (those in Grades 6-12 who plan to play sports must secure a sports physical, which means they do not need to have the school physical form filled out too). Once accepted, the parent is responsible to set up a student account through the Business Office.